Sunday, May 31, 2009

A butterfly day - nature is always an inspiration!





Yesterday a butterfly was sitting on my hand. As I love butterflies, it was a great feeling for me... like always, but this time I had my cam with me :) Some old people were telling me, if a butterfly is touching U, then God is touching U. This butterfly was so fluffy! Btw the butterfly was sitting a few minutes on my hand, after that he was flying away :) Take a look at those beautiful colours!
Nature and her creatures r the most beautiful inspiration for me. Im enjoying it every day I can, and Im trying to learn from it. Just to mention, those pictures r real, and the butterfly was doing it by his own will ;) I think I have a magnet for butterflies :) they r always around me...
It was a great day...
with Love
Snezana

No comments: