Thursday, December 30, 2010

Happy New Year 2011!


2010 was a hard year but productive!
Im thankful for all your support!
Thankful for my great friends, who were always believing in my work.
Ive met a lot of new wonderful people who gave strength and love.
Thank U for sharing Ur light!
But this year Ive lost many people who I love.. like my Nana and my uncle.
I will always keep U in my heart, U will stay always a part of my soul.
2010 is an important year for me, because my childhood dream came true.
Strahinich Ban is not just an epic poem for me, its a part of my soul.
Ive made the illustrations with all my emotions Ive collected since my childhood.
I want to share with U my love...
Enjoy every moment, collect every experience, be productive and create!

with love
Snezana Radulovic (Zhana d' Arte)

No comments: